Wednesday 16 May 2012

Up and Coming Events

I have been busy organising my self for some classes and scraps.

Here are a few of what is happening.

Monday the 21st May 2012

Come and join me for Crate paper Farmhouse Class.
Create three beautiful pages.
Cost is $35.00


Saturday the 26th May 2012

Have managed to secure an extra day at the church so have decided to host another 12 hour scrap.
So if you need to kick the mojo up a gear or just enjoyed the last one as much as I did,
book in now.

Monday the 28th May 2012

Cost is $35.00
Come and join me for MME Gerdie.
Create three timeless layouts
This class is in the hot trend colours of orange and turquoise, and is perfect for boy or girl photos.
It features stamping, doodling and a little bit of sewing.
If you would like to booki into any of these events please email me at lousscrapbookingspace@gmail.com
Or feel free to text or call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment