Sunday 6 May 2012

Mothers Day is just around the corner.

Create the perfect gift using the cricut and some imagination.


The cricut offers a wide variety of 3d objest and is also perfect for making that special card just for mum.
This Saturday I am hosting a 12 hour scrapbooking day and will have my cricut machine and my cricut cartridges with me.All you need to bring is your cricut mat with you and start creating.
I will be there to assist and answer any questions that you have about your cricut, or gypsy.
There are a few new cartridges in the library to play with as well.
Bookings are essential so if you would like to come please email me at lousscrapbookingspace@gmail.com
If you are unable to attend please feel free to pop in and have a cup of coffee or tea and view my up and coming classes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment