Sunday 29 April 2012

 

I love Autumn and I love the rain it makes me want to stay inside and scrapbook.

Here is a reason to come and enjoy this time of year with me.

I fell in love with this range of paper the moment I saw it.

I knew I had to have it. Now I would like to share it with everyone.
It is Crate Paper Farmhouse with its beautiful Autumn clours which make it perfect paper for this time of year.
This is Mondays the 21st of May class.
We will create 3 beautiful pages that are full of border punching, lovely layered papers and pretty chipboard embellishments.The colours would suit a wide range of photos especially those outdoor occasions.

The cost of the class is $35.00
If you would like to book in please email me at lousscrapbookingspace@gmail.com
If you can't make the class kits will be available.
Full details about the class will be given when booking is made.





No comments:

Post a Comment